Thursday, February 6, 2020

Warrior

I am a Warrior.
I will get through the storm.
I will show the storm who's boss.
I will show everyone I am stronger than all things that have hurt me.
I am stronger than my past.
I am stronger than the challenges coming in my future.

I will tell myself: I don't invite life's challenges, but I don't back down from them either.
I know we all face tough times.
I know I am not exempt from life's struggles.
But I know I AM STRONG.
I know THIS WILL PASS.
I know there will be BETTER DAYS.
But ONLY if I KEEP FIGHTING!
LIKE A WARRIOR!

FIGHTING WITH A MY HEART!
The heart of a LION!

The strength I have is like no other!
I AM NOT a survivor. I AM A WARRIOR!
I don't survive, I THRIVE!
I can do this, and I will get through this!

Warriors are built from the struggle,
formed from pain,
strengthened by adversity.
Embrace your challenges and push through them,
like the Warrior you are.

I am stronger than my Past,
I am stronger than the challenges coming in my future.

THE STRENGTH I HAVE IS LIKE NO OTHER!

I am not a Survivor, I AM A WARRIOR!
I don't survive, I THRIVE.
I can do this, and I will get through this!

I make the best of bad situations.
I see the opportunity in the struggle.
I grow strength from my hardships.
I am thankful for my hard times - they make me stronger.
I am thankful for the pain -  it makes me raise my game.
I am grateful for the worst of times - it ensures my story will be a great one.

From Zero to HERO.
From Nothing to SOMETHING.
From the Bottom to the TOP.

HERE I COME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment